The Finance Forums–now serving Napa and Sonoma–meet to enjoy networking with finance and accounting professionals in the wine industry and explore the ways in which we can expand our collective knowledge and leverage our relationships to enhance our careers.
Who may attend
- Finance and accounting professionals connected to the wine industry with a focus on the CFO or Controller level employee.
- Meetings are closed to WINE WOMEN finance and accounting members only. To be added to the Sonoma Finance Forum invitation list, please contact Lindsay Gallion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you’ll learn
- Listen from experts in the field and engage with your peers to share best practices on a wide variety of finance topics including budgeting, benchmarking, compliance, M&A, cost accounting, cash flow, software platforms, and much more.
Meet your forum chair
- Lindsay Gallion, Finance Forum Chair- Director within Silicon Valley Bank’s Wine Division in Napa. She is responsible for managing a team of lending professionals dedicated to providing all the financing needs of a winery or vineyard. Lindsay enjoys adding value to her client relationships and fellow Finance Forum members, be it with banking advice, financial modeling, market intel, and networking to solutions.
About WINE WOMEN Forums
Our forums provide key components of career development. It is an opportunity for members to regularly discuss and learn about topics within their profession. Building upon one another’s knowledge elevates all forum members’ skills, credibility and value to employers.
Within the Forums, members develop deep and long-lasting business relationships. These peer-to-peer groups also provide tools, guidance, resources and support to achieve success.
- Learn key networking skills to maximize your industry involvement.
- Open doors to industry specific opportunities.
- Develop speaking skills and presentations to demonstrate niche knowledge expertise.
- If you’d like your career direction to be as crystal clear as a Riedel Bordeaux glass, join WINE WOMEN today to start building your career path tools with Forums! Members may join as many forums as they wish.
Our Forums include:
- Profession-Specific Knowledge
- Training Seminars
- Maintain Confidentiality
- Relationship Building
- Develop Credibility
- Sales Referrals or Introductions
- Speaking Opportunities