What we’re about
The WINE WOMEN GM Forum strives to foster your professional growth while giving you the opportunity to share your expertise with the group.
The GM forum is an exclusive opportunity for members to share best practices, network, and tackle high level professional topics that challenge dynamic teams within their winery organizations. Within this group, we see many wineries of various size, however, each member of this forum is responsible for leading large teams and interacting directly with ownership. By creating a confidential environment to share and learn from each other, the members of the forum benefit through the relationship and experience of each member.
Join the conversation!
What to expect
Learn and share with us! Joining a professional forum group should be about more than sitting back and listening to a keynote speaker. It should be a chance to take your own experiences and share them with others in your field. It’s about giving you the opportunity to engage with your peers, share real-life stories, and offer practical advice in a professional, confidential forum.
How to join
Please contact GM Forum Chair Jackie Egidio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About WINE WOMEN Forums
- WINE WOMEN Forums are career development tools for women (and men) in the wine industry.
- Each forum is profession or topic-driven.
- Eligibility to join a forum is established by each forum’s membership.
- Forums are open to both women and men (unless otherwise stated).
- Advance registration REQUIRED for events.