- Get profession-specific knowledge
- Enhance your skills
- Expand your professional network
- Build relationships
- Develop credibility
- Get introductions and sales referrals
- Get speaking opportunities
Interested? Have questions or suggestions? Please contact our Forums Director!
About Wine Women Forums
WINE WOMEN Forums provide key components of career development. It is an opportunity for members to regularly discuss and learn about topics within their profession. Building upon one another’s knowledge elevates all forum members’ skills, credibility and value to employers. Forums also provide a sounding board to discuss the day-to-day challenges in a supportive and confidential environment.
Within the Forums, members develop deep and long-lasting business relationships. These peer-to-peer groups also provide tools, guidance, resources and support to achieve success.
WINE WOMEN Forums help you:
- Learn key networking skills to maximize your industry involvement;
- Open doors to industry specific opportunities;
- Develop speaking skills and presentations to demonstrate niche knowledge expertise.
Join WINE WOMEN today to start building your career path tools with Forums!
Participation in WINE WOMEN Forums is a benefit of being a member. If a Forum has openings, interested non-members may attend up to two meetings to learn more about it. To become a full-time participant, they then must become a WINE WOMEN member.
WINE WOMEN members may join as many Forums as they wish.
Forum members plan their own agendas, meeting dates and times for the year. They may bring in speakers to educate them on a specific topic, or have an open discussion of current ‘hot’ topics. On average, 10 to 20 women show up for each Forum meeting.
Forums meet at different member locations in Napa and Sonoma.
Forums may have different meeting attendance requirements. Most Forums are open to new membership. Some Forums have locked in group size, opening their group to new members when an existing member leaves the group. Please check each individual Forum’s page and contact a Forum chair with any questions.
How to join
Contact the Forums Director to let her know which Forum(s) you are interested in joining. She will check with the Forum Chair on availability. If there are openings, you will be invited to attend the next meeting.
Don't see a Forum in your professional field?
Start a new one! It’s relatively easy. All you need to do is:
- Be a Wine Women member.
- Identify at least 5 other individuals in the same profession or topic interest as you. If they are not members, they can attend two Forum meetings before they become a member.
- Contact the Forums Director to inform her you want to start a Forum. She will assist you in planning, scheduling, and facilitating the first meeting.
We look forward to hearing about your ideas!